fathers day quotes poems wishes sms funny

Father's Day 2011

Sunday, June 19, 2011 ( Father's Day is on the third Sunday of June 2011. )


Best Quote : Small boy's definition of Father's Day: It's just like Mother's Day only you don't spend so much."

What do people do?

Father's Day is an occasion to mark and celebrate the contribution that your own father has made to your life. Many people send or give cards or gifts to their fathers. Sends wishes, sms, poems and cards to Father. I personally can Just miss him as he is no more with us now. Well just take a look at the collection for Fathers day, it might help you to make a wonderful father day 2011.

------------- Best poem for your dad ---------------------

What is A Dad?

A dad is someone who
wants to catch you before you fall
but instead picks you up,
brushes you off,
and lets you try again.

A dad is someone who
wants to keep you from making mistakes
but instead lets you find your own way,
even though his heart breaks in silence
when you get hurt.

A dad is someone who
holds you when you cry,
scolds you when you break the rules,
shines with pride when you succeed,
and has faith in you even when you fail...



------------- I love you dad ---------------------


DAD,
When i was born,
You were there to catch me when i fall, whenever and wherever.
When i said my first words,
You were there for me,
to teach me the whole dictionary if need be.
When i took my first steps,
You were there to encourage me on.
When i had my first day at school,
you were there to give me advice and help me with my homework.
I still havent finished school,
or walked down the aisle, or had my first child.
But i know you will be there for me through all these times and more, the good and bad.
So i just wrote this to say 'I LOVE YOU DAD!!!'



---------------- My life : Dad ------------------------------------------
who is the one person who can always make me smile?
Even when I'm mad at him?
Even when he makes me cry?
Even when he makes fun of me or laughs at me.
He is one of the people who has always been there for me, one who has always loved, cared, and provided for me.
He is one of the two most important people in the world to me. Someone I LOVE with all my heart.
He is my friend,my hero, but most importantly he is my...


Daddy!!!!

I Love you dad!







------------------ Some nice quotes for Fathers day --------------------------------
Celebrate Your Dad...with these meaningful quotes, sayings and short poems...




"A father is a guy who has snapshots in his wallet where his money used to be."




"My father taught me to work; he did not teach me to love it."




"Small boy's definition of Father's Day: It's just like Mother's Day only you don't spend so much."




"By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong."




"My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it."




It is easier for a father
to have children than
for children to have a real father.
I’m glad to have u dad, HAPPY FATHERS DAY 





Dad, your guiding
hand on my shoulder
will remain with me forever.
Happy Father’s Day 





Thank you for being a great dad to us!
Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart.
I miss you Daddy…
Happy Father’s day!                 



                                                             

0 comments:

SHARE