funny party quotes in english love marriages n more

Here is a collection of some funny quotes

True love is like a pillow
u can hug when u r in trouble
u can cry on when u r in pain & u can embrace when u r happy

so when u need true love
spend Rs.50/-Buy a pillow



Marriages are made in heaven
then what are made in Hell?

Ans :
the days after marriage

During Marriage ceremony why is the bridegroom made to sit on the horse ?

He is given his last chance to run away.

I wrote ur name on the sand ...............

it got washed away,
I wrote ur name in air...........................

it got blown away,
So i wrote ur name in my heart..............
I
got a HEART ATTACK



LOVE is like a CIGAR
It starts with a fire...... continues with smoke......and ends in ashes...
But dont worry - we are
chain smokers


ur smile can be compared to a
flower
ur voice can be compared to a cuckoo
ur inocence to a
child
but in stupidity
u have no comparison

u r the best



Dear Friend,


when i ask u flower,

u give me bouquet
when i ask u a stone

u give me a statue
when i ask u a feather
u give me peacock


ARE U REALLY DEAF ?



I had VODKA with WATER
I felt DRUNK

I had WHISKY with WATER
I felt DRUNK

I had
RUM with WATER
I felt DRUNK
I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DRINK water....!!!



when i call u;
1
ring means i'm thinking of u;
2 ring means i like u;
3 means i miss u;
4 means ...........pick d phone idiot


Teacher : four beautiful ladies are walking on the road. change it to exclamatory sentence ..
Student :
WOW !


The human brain is a most outstanding thing.......
it functions 24hrs 365 days.....
it functions right from the time youu are Born....
until you fall in love


SMILE -
is a language of love
SMILE -
is a source to win hearts...
SMILE -
creates greatness in your personality
SO....

Brush ur Teeth today onwards



A cigarette shortens your life by 2 min..
A beer shortens your life by 4 min..
A working day shortens your life by 8 hours!!!!..


History Teacher : From where to where did the mughals rule ?
Student : sir, i am not sure
but think from page 15 to 26 sir......


Teacher : U failure ! @ ur age Bill gates stood first in the class
Student : Mind u, Sir, but @ ur age
Hitler committed suicide

"Love like it's never going to hurt, work like you don't need the money and dance like noone is watching."


"I feel that life is divided into the horrible and the miserable. That's the two categories. The horrible are like, I don't know, terminal cases, you know, and blind people, crippled. I don't know how they get through life. It's amazing to me. And the miserable are everyone else. So you should be thankful that you're miserable."

0 comments:

SHARE