funny stupid quotes questions jokes sms facts messages mistake quiz

Hmmmmm,, I have posted lots of things to make people laugh, but I am thinking to write something about stupid things in life which makes people more laugh than some bakwas ghisepite jokes. I am not sure how much success I will get by doing this stupidity... bet lets start ( because I belive Try and fail, but don't fail to try)....Is it stupid quote..?? ha ha Good StARt.


Start with the BeST stupid quote

“if you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing”

“If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?”

------------------------------------------

Stupid quotes from my dear boss

Quote from a recent meeting -> Boss : "We are going to continue having these meetings, everyday, until I find out why no work is getting done".

Quote from the Boss : "I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame it on you."

Again my boss said : "We passed over a lot of good people to get the ones we hired"

Quote from telephone inquiry "We're only hiring one summer intern this year and we won't start interviewing candidates for that position until the Boss' daughter finishes her summer classes.

Thats it now. aur kuch bolega to likh dunga. you can also post in comments.

This is not end of post stupid Picture abhi baki hai mere dost. ( sorry who dont no hindi)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some stupid questions and answer session ... ha ha ha

Girlfriend: And are you sure you love me and no one else?
Boyfriend: Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday
*********
Waiter: Would you like your coffee black?
Customer: What other colors do you have?
*********
Manager: Sorry, but I can't give u a job. I don't need much help.
Job Applicant: That's all right. In fact I'm just the right person in this case. You see, I won't be of much help anyway!!
*********
Dad: Son, what do u want for ur birthday?
Son: Not much dad, Just a radio with a sports car around it.
*********
Diner: I can't eat such a rotten chicken. Call the manager!
Waiter: It's no use. He won't eat it either.
*********
Diner: You'll drive me to my grave!
Waiter: Well, you don't expect to walk there, do you?
*********
Husband: U know, wife, our son got his brain from me.
Wife: I think he did, I've still got mine with me!
*********
Man: Officer! There's a bomb in my garden!
Officer: Don't worry. If no one claims it within three days, you can keep it.
*********
Father: Your teacher says she finds it impossible to teach you anything!
Son: That's why I say she's no good!
*********






0 comments:

SHARE